2012 - Present
• Prepare work and plan concepts for clients by researching relevant marketing information and materials.
• Produce sales and exceptional print by working closely with clients throughout the design and print processes.
• Regularly study the most up-to-date sales techniques using a series of tapes and other free resources before implementing them in a professional capacity.
• Consistently approach and sell to businesses in need of such marketing materials as brochures, business cards, menus, and mail advertisements.
• Design and prepare final projects for print, including setting up bleeds, PMS color matching, and CMYK conversions.
• Actively network to discover new prospects, build lasting and mutually beneficial business relationships, and generate sales.